Are you working to push that marketing ball up the hill?
1. You are a self-employed B2B professional such as a management consultant, executive coach, or corporate trainer who has struggled over the years to consistently attract new high-end clients.
2. Your current marketing message, communication materials, and outreach strategies aren’t working. So, you’re not getting the attention and interest to generate enough meetings with new prospective clients.
3. You have not developed and packaged high-end services that deliver measurable outcomes for your clients. So, your services and programs are seen as commodities and you’re not earning what you’re worth.
4. You have not yet mastered a non-manipulative, professional selling process for converting qualified prospects into paying clients. As a result, you’re not converting enough prospective clients into paying clients.
If one or more of these are true for you, perhaps I can help. Check out our Resources and Services in the column to the right. >>>
Who am I and how can I help you?
I’m Robert Middleton, a marketing consultant and coach to self-employed B2B professionals since 1984. I’ve helped thousands of clients (some of them above) to attract more of their ideal high-end clients. Without any gimmicks or hype.
Check out these Resources and Services.
2. The Getting Out There Blog with a ton of in-depth articles on how to attract more clients as a self-employed professional.
3. The More Clients Club with a huge collection of courses, interviews, and audios on every aspect of successfully winning new clients. The monthly membership is only $9!
4. The Getting Out There Program, where I work with a small group of self-employed professionals to develop and implement your customized approach to attracting more great clients.
To start attracting more of your ideal, high-end clients, you need to improve your skills in all the four areas above. So, let me give you a quick start with this free report:
Get More Meetings, Land More Clients
The first step in attracting more clients is getting in front of them! I’ve prepared a report with the very best, proven ideas for getting the attention of prospective clients and then getting meetings and conversations with them that ultimately convert them into new paying clients. Get your free copy below.
Just enter your name and email below and it’s yours!
More about the work of Action Plan Marketing
I’ve been working with self-employed professionals since 1984. Author of the InfoGuru Marketing Manual, my approach to attracting clients is all about sharing your true value without hype.
Where You’ve Seen Me
Well, I’ve been around for a while… in business since 1984 and online since 1996 and have published my weekly ezine and blog to hundreds of thousands of self-employed professionals all over the world. I wrote the InfoGuru Marketing Manual in 1999 which was an online bestseller and kickstarted the “industry” of assisting self-employed people with their marketing. I’ve worked with thousands of clients and program participants.
What Others Say:
“In Robert’s program, ten years ago, he transformed the way that I think about marketing. He gave me tools that are simple and work to this day, he gave me perspectives that changed my mindset and perhaps most powerful of all he connected me with people who continue to be invaluable in my business and life. If you struggle with marketing, there is no better teacher in the world.” — Sharon Rich
“I bought several of your programs through the years and joined your program three years ago, putting in many hours of study and application. My results? My Built-for-Results Program and my marketing now work. My income doubled two years ago, and again the year after.” – Albert van Niekerk
“Before I started working with you, I was trying to get the courage up to raise the prices of my services from $1400 to $1900. But after you taught me about high-value, high-priced packages, I now command $7,100 or more per client! I’m just coming off my two best months ever, at $20K and 26K respectively!” – Tammy Kabell
“I’m a professional marketer. Companies pay a lot of money for the results I help them create. So why did I see a need for Robert’s help with my own marketing? First, Robert has an exceptional talent for understanding what you are trying to say and boiling things down into simple language that resonates with potential clients. You and I are too close to our own businesses. We need the clarity that comes from an expert with a talent for seeing the essence of what we do and helping us communicate it. Second, I’ve found that I implement faster when following his coaching and using his proven frameworks for getting into action.” — Bob Sherlock
My Prime Values
Helping my clients produce results and sticking with them until they succeed. Honoring the value and genius of each client. Working and playing hard. Having fun. Living in the now.
Check Out The Site
There’s a lot of free information here on my Free-stuff pages plus tons of articles on my blog on how you can attract more clients as a self-employed B2B professional. Plus information on my services and programs and how I work with clients.
Thanks for visiting!
Take a look at the Getting Out There Blog…