The More Clients Club Membership
Everything You Need in One Place to Attract More Clients.
Ready to attract more clients?
The More Clients Club is designed to help you become a better marketer of your professional services and attract more of your ideal clients. You know, the ones you love working with and who pay you well.
It includes both live support and online information and resources. Originally launched in 2009, I’ve updated, revamped, remodeled, and added new content to the Club to make it better and easier to use.
And now full access to the Club is only $9 per month. (With more stuff, not less!)
The Marketing Challenge
As a self-employed professional, you know that marketing is challenging.
It’s simply not easy attracting a steady flow of great clients to your business every month.
These days there seem to be more options for marketing than ever, and it can be overwhelming.
Plus how do you fit marketing into a busy schedule, let alone learn the best strategies to use?
So, what really works to attract new clients and what’s a waste of time and energy?
What I learned
When I began my business in 1984 I started learning what it took to attract clients. It was challenging and not easy, but I was determined. I read more than 500 books, attended classes and workshops. And I tested strategies day and night. I did networking, speaking, and online marketing. And after many years of marginal success, things really began to click and I had success after success, attracting as much business as I could handle.
Ultimately I cracked the code on marketing for professionals. I learned how to communicate value-laden marketing messages and consistently get them in front of the right people. And for the past 30 or so years, I’ve worked with thousands of self-employed professionals helping them become better marketers of their services.
So, a few years back, in 2009, I asked myself, “What if I took all the books, courses, and marketing programs I’d ever developed and put them all into one place online and charged a low monthly fee for accessing them, would anyone sign up?”
So, I said, “What the heck, why not give it a try.”
The Club started with two tutorials, the Fast Track Program, and the Website ToolKit. I also had 6 expert interviews, my book, the InfoGuru Marketing Manual (as a pdf), some marketing samples, and a few resources. I had a lot of enthusiasm and belief in the value of the Club and people signed up in droves. Ten years later and we’ve had a total of 4,308 members.
Now the Club has 11 tutorials and courses, more than 60 expert interviews, 115 hours of recorded group recordings, three books, a ton of resources, plus the live marketing action program twice a month. It’s better than ever, plus easier to navigate and engage with whenever you want to learn how to implement any aspect of marketing.
This is what it looks like online:
The Club is now much more than a collection of marketing tutorials and resources posted online
The Club now revolves around a twelve-session (six-month) Live Marketing Action Program (MAP) via Zoom videoconference that takes you step-by-step through the most important marketing ideas and practices until your new marketing plan is in action and attracting new clients. Here are the sessions of that program:
The Live Marketing Action Program
Session #1 – Big overview of Club and Marketing Action Program. Developing your “5 Pillar Marketing Plan.” How to use the materials in the Club to develop and implement your plan.
Session #2 – Playing Marketing Ball: How to develop a list of your most qualified prospective clients. Once you have your message and strategy, you need to know where to direct your marketing campaign. This session will show you how.
Session #3 – Developing a step-by-step Marketing Action Plan. Now that you have the foundation for your marketing, you’ll work to develop a marketing action plan for a strategy designed to get your name and message in front of your ideal clients. Also, how to keep your plan on track.
Session #4 – How to develop powerful marketing materials. You’ll develop a one-page executive summary that summarizes what your main service is about and the results you produce for your clients. We’ll also discuss how to improve your website.
Session #5 – How to develop a Prime Giveaway. You’ll develop a “Prime Giveaway” that you can utilize in many marketing situations as a quick way to educate prospective clients about your business and the results you produce for your clients.
Session #6 – Reaching Out: Making Connections and having Conversations. Key to any marketing action plan is connecting with others and having “conversations-for-possibility.” You’ll learn how to reach out and what to say for maximum impact.
Session #7 – Turning your Marketing Plan into appointments with prospective clients. How do you turn marketing activities into appointments with qualified prospects? It’s easy if you know how! We’ll explore how to reach out to make appointments and follow up with prospective clients.
Session #8 – How to conduct successful Selling Conversations. What do you actually do when meeting face-to-face with a prospective client? What questions do you need to ask? What do you need to say? How do you close the deal?
Session #9 – The Art of Follow-Up. Those who master follow-up are those who will attract more clients. How do you stay on top of opportunities and follow through so that nothing slips between the cracks, while not getting discouraged?
Session #10 – Support, problem-solving and troubleshooting of your Marketing Plan. At this point, we’ve covered all the main steps in attracting clients successfully. For the final sessions in the program, I’ll answer questions, give feedback and point you to the resources you need.
Session #11 – More feedback and ideas on the finer points of marketing. We’ll continue to look at what you need to do to move your plan forward, plus how to deal with the setbacks and disappointments that will inevitably arise.
Session #12 – Celebration of Results. We’ll do a big overview of what you’ve accomplished since the beginning of the program, acknowledge your progress and determine the next steps for you to take.
Three unique things about this program:
1. This program is a combination of training, online study, and coaching feedback.
2. You will have homework after each session, including reading, listening, writing, and taking action.
3. Everything in the program is immediately applicable to your business right now.
And if you want to work on the materials in the Club at your own pace, you can access all of the following:
Marketing Information, Tutorials, Courses and More
• Eleven In-Depth Marketing Tutorials: All these programs contain both written and recorded materials with step-by-step how-tos, exercises, and action plans you can follow with the purpose of helping you attract more clients. A brief overview of these tutorials:
1. The Fast Track to More Clients Program – Seven marketing modules to build your marketing foundation. This is the centerpiece and starting point for the Club with step-by-step tutorials on developing every aspect of your marketing. What to do and how to do it.
Module 1 – How to Play the Game of Marketing to Win
Module 2 – How to Manage Your Marketing Mindset
Module 3 – How to Create Powerful Marketing Messages
Module 4 – How to Conduct Effective Marketing and Selling Conversations
Module 5 – How to Develop Compelling Marketing Materials
Module 6 – How to Choose the Most Effective Marketing Strategies
Module 7 – How to Implement Step-by-Step Marketing Action Plans
2. The Website Toolkit – A website is still the hub of your marketing. And it’s got to be good to attract the right clients. This is a step-by-step tutorial on writing all the pages of your website, with samples to emulate. Includes text and audio and also resources for website development.
3. Closing the Big Sale Program – A five-session course on the complete sales process, from targeting your ideal clients to closing the deal. Plans, scripts, sales letters and more.
4. The Getting Your Marketing Unstuck Program – A four-session audio program on getting unstuck and back on track. If you never get stuck, you can skip this program. Includes worksheets a pdf copy of my book, The Unstuck Process.
5. NEW: The Direct Outreach Email Marketing Course – This was developed out a one-year live course with a focus on reaching out to prospects with personalized emails. It covers in detail how to write emails that get attention, interest, and response – and ultimately new clients.
6. – 11. The Next Level Marketing Programs (each focused program includes three 90-minute sessions) plus materials.
6. Getting More Done in Less Time
7. Developing a Magnetic Marketing Message
8. Build Credibility with a Core Issue Article
9. Develop and Design a Home Page that gets Action
10. Develop a Marketing Action Plan that gets Implemented
11. New: Reaching Out and Following Up With New Prospects
• Expert Interviews with Top Marketing Experts – I interviewed more than 60 marketing experts and asked tough questions about exactly how to implement their marketing ideas. Then I had all the interviews transcribed. So you can both read and listen to these information-packed interviews.
• Coaching Call Recordings – I did Coaching Calls for 6 years with Club members and recorded them all. Many cover specific how-to marketing topics and all include question and answer sessions. A total of 115 calls. Yeah, I know, enough to keep busy for a long time.
• Marketing Action Plans – How to create step-by-step marketing action plans for five key areas of professionals service business marketing: Networking, Presentations, Publishing, Social Media, and Direct Outreach. Really useful when you’re ready to take action and want to know exactly how to make these strategies work. Includes step-by-step action plans.
• Marketing Books – Pdf copies of my three marketing books with a ton of practical, hands-on ideas for marketing and succeeding as an independent professional.
• The InfoGuru Marketing Manual (an online bestseller)
• Marketing Ball – Lessons on Attracting More Clients from the Marketing Coach
• The Unstuck Process – 12 Powerful Questions that Create Breakthrough results
• Plus a ton of other useful Marketing Resources that I keep adding to:
√ Marketing Articles – More in-depth articles than my blog articles – on special topics.
√ Marketing Samples – Samples of Executive Summaries, Case Studies, Proposals, etc.
√ Marketing Booklist – With reviews on the most important books for self-employed professionals
√ Marketing Tools and Services – List and links to other valuable marketing tools and services
Here’s what some members have said about the Club:
“I bought several of your programs through the years and joined your More Client Club in February 2011, putting in many hours of study and application. What are the results? My Built for Results Program and my marketing work. My income doubled two years ago, and again the year after, and at the start of this year my target for this year is another doubling. “
– Albert van Niekerk
“I have implemented many improvements in my corporation since joining the More Clients Club. Specifically, an increase in sales contacts which have led to more clients. The biggest impact the Club has made for me is instilling confidence. I’ve learned that it’s OK to be nervous, but to go ahead and do it anyway!”
– Peggy Johnson
“Before I signed up for your Club, I was trying to get the courage up to raise the prices of my services from $1400 to $1900. But after listening to your recent series on high-value, high-priced packages in the Club, I now command $7,100 or more per client! I’m just coming off my two best months ever, at $24K and 26K respectively! Not bad, coming from the $17K I made all year three years ago!”
– Tammy Kabell
“Even though I was an experienced business professional of over 30 years, and ran companies that had million dollar advertising and marketing budgets I had no idea how to market just me! The More Clients Club which I joined just nine months ago, with all of its wonderful features and benefits fixed all that.
“I started this year off using the tools and processes outlined in the Club and have landed three significant consulting engagements in the first two months equaling the entire total from last year.”
– Wayne Breitbart
The Club is really all about building your marketing skills and the plans to implement those skills one step at a time until you’re consistently attracting more of your ideal clients.
When you become a member you can consume this material on your timetable. You may join for a few months or several years. And you can leave anytime you want. Each month I’ll add fresh content such as in-depth articles for members only, links to special resources, a new interview every once in a while, plus the live marketing action program twice a month.
Is the More Clients Club for You?
The Club was designed for busy, self-employed professionals who need solid, actionable ideas for attracting more clients. Whether you’re pretty new in business or have been at it for decades, there’s value here for all of you. Its ideas have been used and tested by thousands of people, much like you.
So, check it out. If it’s not for you, no problem, you can end your membership any time you wish.
To join, just follow the instructions below. See you on the other side.
Join the Club Today
The Monthly Membership fee for everything in the Club is $9 (n-i-n-e dollars). Quarterly it’s $24 and Annually it’s $84.
Membership policy: You can join for as long as you like and leave when you want. Period.
After your first month, you will be automatically charged $9 per month unless you ask us to stop your membership.
Here’s what to do: Click on the link below and you’ll be taken to a sign-up page.
My No-Risk Guarantee: Join for a month, check out the materials in the Club and then evaluate it by any criteria you choose. It you don’t think it’s worth 10 times the monthly fee, let me know and I’ll refund your money.
Click here to join – $9/mo
also available for $24/quarter or $84/year
Just choose the length of your membership and select your
Credit Card or PayPal as your payment method.
Some other stuff you may have questions about
Q. How does Club membership work exactly?
A. Well, when you join the Club, you get access to all the programs, courses books recordings posted in the Club online. Your membership is password protected. You are automatically charged through our secure system each month, quarter or year, depending on your membership.
Q. There seems to be an awful lot of material in the club. Won’t I get overwhelmed?
A. Not if you approach it in an organized way. Here are a few ways to manage that: Do one course or program at a time. Don’t jump around doing half of one and a piece of another. Read the materials, listen to the audio and do the exercises and then figure out how to integrate what you’ve learned into your day-to-day business.
I suggest you start with the Fast Track Program and then some of the other courses, the ones that are most relevant to your situation. Then you may choose to listen to the Expert Interviews and the Coaching Calls, say one or two a week. Don’t be a glutton and try to stuff it all in over a month or two. Relax, make a plan and follow it to the best of your ability.
Q. What if I get tired, worn out, bored with the Club?
A. At some point, that may happen. If you are not using it, you can keep your subscription alive and just check in once in a while to study something. Since the monthly fee is only $9, it won’t drain your bank account. Or whenever you feel you’ve had it with my stuff, you can ask to leave and I’ll stop your Club membership. No problemo.
Q. Will you be adding stuff to the Club?
A. Yes, but I just don’t know what exactly it will be. I’m always studying, learning, trying out new stuff. And I hope to interview some more people. But I will be staying in regular touch with Club Members.
Q. Can you answer individual questions or work with me personally on my marketing?
A. Right now, questions other than handling Club problems will be answered through the Club Forum. Right now, I’m not taking on any individual clients. That may change in the future. I’ll let you know. But I do plan to start another year-long high-end group program early in 2019.