The Art of 3-Step Common-Sense Client Attraction
A Zoom Event – Aug 5 or Aug 12
Reserve your space right below.
Do you have one or more of these three issues when it comes to attracting new clients?
1. Your marketing messages and materials are not clearly and simply communicating the value of your services.
2. You find it challenging to get meetings with new prospective clients or with people who can refer you to prospective clients.
3. When you do meet with prospective clients, you are only converting a small percentage of them into good, paying clients.
If you can solve these three issues, you can attract as many clients as you need to your professional service or program.
In this introductory Zoom session, I’ll explain in great depth:
1. Exactly why these three things are so challenging for most self-employed professionals and…
2. The three skills you must master if you want to generate a consistent flow of great new clients.
It’s not rocket science, but whenever I speak with self-employed professionals about attracting clients, it’s always one, two, or all three of these issues that are holding them back.
And as simple as these three issues might look, it takes very specific skills and practices implemented consistently if want to attract more of your ideal clients.
The good news is that if you have a valuable professional service to offer, are smart, honest, and are willing to do a little work, the struggles to client attraction can be a thing of the past.
If you have one or more of these issues when it comes to attracting great clients, I invite you to attend this new introductory Zoom session.
When: Friday, August 5 or Friday, August 12 (attend one or both).
Time: 10 am to 11:15 am Pacific (11MT, 12CT, 1ET, 6UK, 7EU)
Reserve your space with the form above.
As you know, I’ve been helping self-employed professionals attract more of their ideal, high-end clients for a verrrrrry long time!
But I keep refining my approaches and methodology to make attracting new clients simpler and easier than ever before.
I’m really excited about sharing these ideas with you!
I look forward to seeing you on one of these Zoom Sessions!