SELF-EMPLOYED PROFESSIONALS THAT OFFER SERVICES TO BUSINESSES:
The question every B2B professional asks:
As a B2B professional, getting in front of your prospective clients can seem like an impossible task. Where do you find them and how do you get their attention? But getting more meetings is easier than you think if you know what to do and how to do it. And then landing them is the easy part.
Introducing the MORE CLIENTS PROGRAM
(Get More Meetings – Land More Clients)
Dear Business-to-Business Professional,
Despite all the marketing tools available today, getting in front of your ideal clients is harder than ever before.
With websites, social media, videos, podcasts, and the non-stop flow of email, you’d think it would be easier. But it’s not because it’s a struggle to break through and be heard above all the clutter and noise (mostly online).
So what’s a poor business-to-business professional (like you) to do?
The answer is, and will always be the same: Learn the strategies and tactics that will engage prospective clients and make them want to meet with you and ultimately work with you.
What you’re doing now is more like throwing spaghetti at the wall and hoping it sticks. Perhaps you do networking, give presentations, send emails, and get swallowed up in social media.
But you’re probably terrible at actually inviting prospective clients to meet with you. And you’re lousy at following up with people you meet in person or connect with online and asking for initial conversations.
Why? Because you don’t know what to say that will get a prospect to respond to you. And to top it off, you’re scared to death of asking and then being rejected.
The solution is pretty simple, but it’s not easy for a whole lot of business-to-business professionals.
However, this Marketing Action Program is designed to help you do exactly this: Get More Meetings & Land More Clients.
Keep reading and find out if it’s right for you.
WHAT OUR PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS SAY
Although all the people below attracted more clients and increased their incomes, this is what they told me was most valuable about the program.
“One of the things that sets you apart is your ton of help, and high-quality content. Working with you is like getting a personal guided tour by an expert who can listen to my needs, use his experience (30+ years – you’ve seen it over and over again) and teach the basics, then sets me on a journey to use the content to take effective action.” – Bill Branson
“Robert transformed the way that I think about marketing, he gave me tools that are simple and work to this day, he gave me perspectives that changed my mindset and perhaps most powerful of all, he connected me with people who continue to be invaluable in my business and life. If you struggle with marketing, there is no better teacher in the world.” – Sharon Rich
“Robert has an exceptional talent for understanding what you are trying to say, and boiling things down into simple language that resonates with potential clients. You and I are too close to our own businesses. We need the clarity that comes from an expert with a talent for seeing the essence of what we do, and helping us communicate it.” – Robert Sherlock
Who will be joining you on this journey?
Since this is a group program, who will be participating? This should give you a good idea of the typical participant.
Everyone in this program will be a Self-Employed B2B professional. Most programs include a number of consultants, coaches, and trainers (and often a combination of these) We’ll often have writers, designers, and programmers.
The typical age range is early 40’s to mid-60’s. Sometimes we have younger or older participants. But nobody in this program is a rank beginner. They typically have several years experience in their field. Their clients range from other self-employed professionals to multi-national corporations. They most commonly serve SME’s (Small to Mid-Sized Enterprises).
Participants tend to be very intelligent, with one or more academic degrees (although this isn’t a requirement). They consider themselves to be very good at what they do and are concerned about making a real difference through their professional work.
They’ve had some success in attracting new clients, but what they’re doing now is not working as well as they’d like. They want to upgrade all of their marketing – message, materials, and strategies. Ultimately, they want a systematic approach to attracting more of their ideal clients.
So, if that sounds like you, read on!
THE MORE CLIENTS PROGAM
Get More Meetings – Land More Clients
OK, so what exactly happens in this program? What do we cover, and how does it help you attract more clients?
You want your marketing to improve. You want to get the attention of your prospective clients, you want to get meetings, you want to close more business. So we get to work.
We meet in both group and individual coaching sessions. We gather, we talk, we learn, we brainstorm, we plan, you work on your marketing, and I give you ideas, direction, support, and feedback.
To be more specific, here are the kinds of things we’ll work on in the program:
• Nailing down your Marketing Message and clarifying your “Clients’ Core Question.” (I.e., “How do we increase productivity while making our company a great place to work?”)
• Developing written marketing materials that clearly explain what you do, how you do it and the value you offer. You can’t assume your clients really understand your value. This includes an “Executive Summary” and in-depth “Sales Letters.”
• A big part of this is giving feedback on written materials. I’ll often give you feedback by video. I open your document and give you verbal feedback while actually editing and formatting as I go. This is so much more useful than just giving written feedback.
A recent participant of my current program commented:
“Your feedback is really really helpful! And I very much like the video format. You are in your flow and I got a much better sense of how you approach bolding & breaking sections to keep the reader engaged. The choices you made to highlight in my client quotes was really eye-opening! I’m feeling hopeful and inspired from your feedback and the new clarity I’ve gained from learning how to write a good sales letter.“
• Coming up with marketing outreach strategies. This is the heart of the program. You’ll learn how to get the attention of your prospective clients and get more conversations and meetings with them.
• You’ll learn how to use emails, presentations, LinkedIn, and other mysterious marketing tools to get you and your message out there. And you’ll develop step-by-steps plans to do so.
• And you’ll also learn how to close new business. Marketing gets you in front of prospective clients. The selling process converts prospects into paying clients.
OK, did all of that overwhelm you? Well, yeah, there’s a lot to learn, but more important is the support you’ll receive to help you put it into action. In many cases, you know what to do. You just don’t do it.
• In our group sessions I’ll be giving you hands-on marketing information and how-tos, followed by action-oriented assignments. You’ll have direction, a plan and be motivated to take action. I kinda have that effect on my clients. They get stuff done they’re been putting off – sometimes for a long time.
• In our individual sessions, I’ll be coaching you on the finer points of attracting clients while supporting you in getting past your resistance, uncertainty, and sometimes abject terror of putting your business out into the world. I believe marketing your business can and should be fun. Strange, I know, but true nonetheless.
And hey, you actually just may start to enjoy marketing yourself! I can’t tell you how many people have told me that marketing is now one of their favorite business activities. Why? Well, they now understand the game, and know how to play and win at it by consistently attracting new clients. And that’s fun. Really.
OK, that’s it. That’s a pretty good overview of what we’ll cover and how it will help you. Now a little on the structure of the program:
THE STRUCTURE OF THE MORE CLIENTS PROGRAM
I like to emphasize that the MORE CLIENTS program is an action program, not an information program. That is, I don’t just give you a lot of information and wish you luck in implementing it.
You can read a book or articles online if you want information. And in many cases, those might be enough. But if you really want to develop skills, it starts with information and then continues with study, practice, testing, feedback, coaching, and support. And that’s why I call this an Action Program.
And you really will go into action. I demand a lot from program participants.
What it looks like to be in action. Fun, right?
Here are the main components of the program:
1. The MORE CLIENTS program is conducted over nine months, and 18 group training and coaching sessions held via Zoom video. In these interactive sessions, you’ll learn how to make marketing work for you step-by-step.
2. In addition, you’ll have 18 individual marketing coaching sessions with me, Robert Middleton. In those sessions, I’ll give you coaching, input, and feedback on your marketing strategies and plans.
3. You’ll have access to a complete online program page with all the MORE CLIENTS templates and systems. Plus we’ll post the recordings of all the sessions, program assignments, and a wealth of resources. Plus, all of this material will stay available online indefinitely for you to access.
4. The program is scheduled on Wednesdays, starting in March 2020. The time of the sessions will be at 12 noon Pacific (1 pm Mntn, 2 pm Cntrl, 3 pm Estrn, 8 pm UK, 9 pm EU and early morning Friday AU). Check TimeandDate.com for your actual time.
The starting date for the program will be Wednesday, April 9. Here are the dates of all the group sessions:
(2nd and 4th Wednesdays)
April 8, 22, May 13, 27, June 10, 24,
July 8, 22, August 12, 26, Sept 9, 23,
(1st and 3rd Wednesdays)
Oct 7, 21, Nov 4, 18, Dec 2, 16
6. Next steps. Read the rest of this page and then scroll down to the response form.
DOES THE MORE CLIENTS PROGRAM COME WITH A GUARANTEE?
Yes, I guarantee the MORE CLIENTS Program. No kidding. Most particpants will earn back the program tuition by attracting just one or two new clients. So I guarantee that as a result of applying the ideas in the program, you will attract new business worth a minimum of twice what you invest in the program.
All that I ask is that you attend all the live group sessions, engage in the individual coaching sessions, and also do all of the program assignments. If you do not achieve these minimumal results by the end of the program, I will work with you individually until you’ve produced those results.
ABOUT YOUR FEARLESS LEADER
If you’re reading this, there’s a good chance you’ve been on my e-list for some time. But who is the real Robert Middleton?
Well, I’m a self-employed professional, just like you. I started out in 1984 with a rented typewriter and some half-baked ideas about how to help other self-employed people with their marketing, And, against all odds I ended up helping thousands of people with their marketing over the years.
I wrote the online bestseller, the InfoGuru Marketing Manual in 1999 and went on to offer all kinds of virtual courses and programs on how to attract clients to people all over the world. I’ve sent out my weekly email newsletter, More Clients (Now The Fearless Marketer), since 1997 to hundreds of thousands of subscribers.
More than anything else, I’m good at teaching and helping people with their marketing. I live, eat, dream, and sleep marketing.
When I’m not working in my business, I spend way too much time listening to my vast jazz collection and spending quality time with my wife and two fluffy white dogs. My primary spiritual practice is living in the NOW.
IS THE MORE CLIENTS PROGRAM FOR YOU?
This program is for business-to-business services only. It is ideal for management consultants, business coaches, corporate trainers, web developers, business writers, and other professionals who offer services or programs to businesses.
It’s for people whose marketing is lagging somewhat and they are ready to give it a jumpstart. And they are serious about it happening.
But I have no idea if this program is for you or not. We gotta do a few things before we know. First is to fill out the form below and then set up a time for an informal conversation.
AN INFORMAL CONVERSATION
OK, if you are interested in the program and think it might be for you, here’s what to do:
1. Fill out the form below. It tells me a bit about you and your business. It actually will tell me a lot.
Then, when you get the confirmation email, please set up a time to meet with me. You’ll get a link to an appointment-setting app.
2. Then We’ll have an informal conversation and see if this program is for you or not.
OK, jump in!