Want to Attract More of Your Ideal Clients?
Then this program, “Land More Clients” may be for you.
What’s the Program About?
You want to attract more high-paying clients to your professional service or program, right? But where exactly do you start and what do you do? What works and what doesn’t work?
Consistently attracting new clients can be a challenge. But if you have a proven system and learn the necessary skills, it’s something you can be very successful at.
So, I created this program to teach the most important marketing strategies and skills that are the most effective for professional B2B Services.
Who is This Program For?
This program is for experienced, successful B2B self-employed professionals (consultants/ coaches/ trainers) who are willing and ready to learn the skills and implement the actions that clearly communicate your value, get you in front of qualified prospective clients, and convert them into paying clients – without pressure or manipulation.
Why is Attracting More Clients so Challenging?
Attracting more clients is actually relatively straightforward. It’s something virtually anyone can learn and master. But a few things probably stop you.
The first is that many professionals rely on passive marketing activities. That means getting the word out there as best you can and then waiting for the phone to ring.
But passive marketing such as having a website, writing articles, using social media, posting videos, or using online advertising simply doesn’t work nearly as well as it used to.
What does work is proactive marketing which is all about making connections, educating prospective clients, getting meetings, and knowing how to convert interest in your service into new paying clients.
It’s time to learn what to do, how to do it, and take action. And without all the hype and pressure usually associated with marketing and selling.
Here are the Basics You Need to Learn and Master
1. How to assemble the perfect list of prospective clients from many sources – People who will actually welcome you reaching out to them (no, not strangers).
2. How to write short, simple emails that will get the attention of prospective clients and get them to quickly agree to meet with you.
3. What to say in the meeting once you the meeting (and how to resist the impulse to sell in this meeting)!
4. What written materials to provide to a prospective client to read between the initial meeting and the Strategy Session meeting (below) so they feel more comfortable about what you offer.
5. How to conduct much more effective and streamlined “Strategy Sessions” with prospective clients where you’ll mutually discover if your service is right for them or not. And, of course, how to ask for the business in a professional, no-pressure way.
Applying these five practices is a proven system that consistently works to attract your ideal, high-end clients.
Four Big Program Takeaways
1. You’ll feel more CONFIDENT about connecting with prospective clients without pressure, manipulation, or other nonsense.
2. You will become ADEPT at getting lots and lots more meetings, with qualified prospects for your professional services.
3. You’ll get BETTER at converting these initial meetings into Strategy Sessions and those sessions into new, paying clients.
4. Ultimately, you’ll adopt a whole new MINDSET to making connections with and meeting with prospective clients with a whole lot less struggle and effort.
What’s the Structure of the Program?
1. Twelve weekly meetings over three months via Zoom where we cover everything you need to know plus get lots of hands-on practice. Each meeting is 90 minutes.
2. Step-by-step in-depth training and coaching in how to reach out and make connections, get more meetings, provide the right information, and ultimately convert more prospective clients into paying clients.
3. Detailed, how-to instructional templates outlining all the approaches and processes.
4. Hands-on assignments to help put your learning immediately into action.
5. Feedback and coaching to help you improve your process and results.
In other words, you’ll learn what to do and how to do it to get attention, get meetings, and land new clients.
Learn and Then Take Action
This is not a program where you’ll learn a lot of good ideas that never get implemented.
No, you’ll learn strategies, techniques, and skills and then you’ll immediately put them into action.
You’ll master the art of reaching out, connecting, and getting lots and lots of meetings.
Who Conducts this Program?
Hi, I’m Robert Middleton and I’ve been working with self-employed professionals on their marketing for almost 40 years. In 1999, I self-published the online bestseller, The InfoGuru Marketing Manual which then led to leading programs and courses with hundreds of professionals over the past 23 years.
Over the years, I’ve streamlined and fine-tuned my approaches to make them even more effective for B2B professionals. Since 1997, I’ve been writing about my ideas and approaches through my weekly email newsletter and blog, The Fearless Marketer.
How is My Approach Different?
My perspective is that most marketing for self-employed professionals is a complete and utter waste of time. My experience has proven to me that using big company marketing strategies as a self-employed person will rarely get you the results you want.
This approach to marketing is not about passive strategies such as online visibility, exposure, content, social media, videos, etc. It’s all about making connections that lead to meetings. More meetings and more solid relationships lead to more clients.
This approach to marketing is proactive. It’s about all the simple yet powerful ways you can reach out, connect, meet, and explore how you can help clients solve their problems.
Your Next Steps…
If you think this program may be for you, I invite you to speak with me via Zoom so I can learn more about your business and situation regarding attracting more clients and answer any questions you may have about the program. Let’s explore together if this course is a good fit for you or not.
I look forward to speaking with you!
Just set up a 30-45 minute meeting on my calendar app below: