The More Clients Club Membership
In-Depth Support and Information to Help You Attract More Clients.
Ready to attract more clients?
The More Clients Club is designed to help you become a better marketer of your professional services and attract more of your ideal clients. You know, the ones you love working with and who pay you well.
Originally launched in 2009, I’ve updated, revamped, remodeled, and added new content to the Club to make it better and easier to use. It includes both live support and online information and resources.
Let me cut to the chase here:
You want to attract more clients and you know you could be a better marketer of your professional services. But what do you do and where do you start?
What works and what doesn’t?
Way back when I started my business in 1984 I started learning what it took to attract clients to my business. I read more than 500 books, attended classes and workshops. And I tested stuff day and night. I did networking, speaking, and online marketing. And after many years of marginal success, things really began to click and I had success after success, attracting as much business as I could handle.
Ultimately I cracked the code on marketing for professionals. I learned how to communicate value-laden marketing messages and consistently get them in front of the right people. Then I slew my dragons of fear and resistance. And my business grew like crazy.
More importantly, I then taught these ideas to thousands of self-employed professionals and their businesses grew like crazy as well:
“I bought several of your programs through the years and joined your More Client Club in February 2011, putting in many hours of study and application. What are the results? My Built for Results Program and my marketing work. My income doubled two years ago, and again the year after, and at the start of this year my target for this year is another doubling. “
– Albert van Niekerk
“I have implemented many improvements in my corporation since joining the More Clients Club. Specifically, an increase in sales contacts which have led to more clients. The biggest impact the Club has made for me is instilling confidence. I’ve learned that it’s OK to be nervous, but to go ahead and do it anyway!”
– Peggy Johnson
“Before I signed up for your Club, I was trying to get the courage up to raise the prices of my services from $1400 to $1900. But after listening to your recent series on high-value, high-priced packages in the Club, I now command $7,100 or more per client! I’m just coming off my two best months ever, at $24K and 26K respectively! Not bad, coming from the $17K I made all year three years ago!”
– Tammy Kabell
Over the years I’ve written books, created programs, and conducted groups that helped my clients attract more clients and make more money with less struggle and effort.
So, a few years back, in 2009, I asked myself, “What if I took all the books, courses, and marketing programs I’d ever developed and put them all into one place online and charged a low monthly fee for accessing them, would anyone sign up?”
So, I said, “What the heck, why not give it a try.”
I organized all my material, called it the More Clients Club, and charged $29 per month for access and it succeeded beyond my expectations. I’ve had thousands of subscribers join over the years. And since its inception, I’ve added a ton of materials and literally hundreds of hours of audio tutorials.
The big focus of the club has always been solving the “Three Big Marketing Challenges” – Better communication to get more attention, interest, and response – Better marketing strategies that get the word out to the right people – Better marketing mindsets and attitudes so that marketing becomes easier and more fun. (And all wrapped up in step-by-step action plans.)
Now, ten years later, the Club needed an upgrade and a remodel.
I’ve spent a good part of the last month, redesigning the site, updating the samples and resources. And I added a couple new courses – both on how to get more clients with personalized email marketing. Essentially I decided to go ALL IN on the Club and dedicate more time and resources to making it better than ever. The Club is also going back to offering live support sessions twice a month.
But the big change I made was really big. Or maybe I should say small. I’ve reduced the fee for the Club from $29 per month to only $9 per month.
Why on earth would I do that?
Well, I looked at the multitude of subscription services out there these days. For instance, services like Spotify and Apple Music give you access to virtually every single music album ever recorded for $10 per month. It’s a crazy new online world where everyone wants more for less.
So, although the Club is certainly worth a lot more than $9 per month (in fact, the total value of all the programs in the Club are worth close to $10,000), I felt it made sense to reduce the monthly fee and remove any financial barriers to joining.
My goal is to grow the Club so that I can offer even more value to Club members.
Your Club Membership Includes Two Things: Support and Information
Monthly Live Support
• Twice-Monthly Live Support Sessions: Conducted via Zoom Video, Club members meet to discuss the challenges of and solutions to attracting more clients as a self-employed professional. Each 75 to 90-minute session is fun and interactive. Held on two Wednesdays each month.
• Marketing Discussion Forum. I’ve set up a simple, easy-to-use discussion forum in the Club where you can ask questions and discuss ideas on anything related to marketing your professional services. The forum is right inside the Club and for Club members only.
Marketing Information, Tutorials, Courses and More
• Eleven In-Depth Marketing Tutorials: All these programs contain both written and recorded materials with step-by-step how-tos, exercises, and action plans you can follow with the purpose of helping you attract more clients. A brief overview of these tutorials:
1. The Fast Track to More Clients Program – Seven marketing modules to build your marketing foundation. This is the centerpiece and starting point for the Club with step-by-step tutorials on developing every aspect of your marketing. What to do and how to do it.
Module 1 – How to Play the Game of Marketing to Win Module 2 – How to Manage Your Marketing Mindset Module 3 – How to Create Powerful Marketing Messages Module 4 – How to Conduct Effective Marketing and Selling Conversations Module 5 – How to Develop Compelling Marketing Materials Module 6 – How to Choose the Most Effective Marketing Strategies Module 7 – How to Implement Step-by-Step Marketing Action Plans
2. The Website Toolkit – A website is still the hub of your marketing. And it’s got to be good to attract the right clients. This is a step-by-step tutorial on writing all the pages of your website, with samples to emulate. Includes text and audio and also resources for website development.
3. Closing the Big Sale Program – A five-session course on the complete sales process, from targeting your ideal clients to closing the deal. Plans, scripts, sales letters and more.
4. The Getting Your Marketing Unstuck Program – A four-session audio program on getting unstuck and back on track. If you never get stuck, you can skip this program. Includes worksheets a pdf copy of my book, The Unstuck Process.
5. NEW: The Direct Outreach Email Marketing Course – This was developed out a one-year live course with a focus on reaching out to prospects with personalized emails. It covers in detail how to write emails that get attention, interest, and response – and ultimately new clients.
6. – 11. The Next Level Marketing Programs (each focused program includes three 90-minute sessions) plus materials.
6. Getting More Done in Less Time 7. Developing a Magnetic Marketing Message 8. Build Credibility with a Core Issue Article 8. Develop and Design a Home Page that gets Action 10. Develop a Marketing Action Plan that gets Implemented 11. New: Reaching Out and Following Up With New Prospects
• Expert Interviews with Top Marketing Experts – I interviewed more than 60 marketing experts and asked tough questions about exactly how to implement their marketing ideas. Then I had all the interviews transcribed. So you can both read and listen to these information-packed interviews.
• Coaching Call Recordings – I did Coaching Calls for 6 years with Club members and recorded them all. Many cover specific how-to marketing topics and all include question and answer sessions. A total of 115 calls. Yeah, I know, enough to keep you in action for years.
• Marketing Action Plans – How to create step-by-step marketing action plans for five key areas of professionals service business marketing: Networking, Presentations, Publishing, Social Media, and Direct Outreach. Really useful when you’re ready to take action and want to know exactly how to make these strategies work. Includes step-by-step action plans.
• Marketing Books – Pdf copies of my three marketing books with a ton of practical, hands-on ideas for marketing and succeeding as an independent professional.
• The InfoGuru Marketing Manual (an online bestseller) • Marketing Ball – Lessons on Attracting More Clients from the Marketing Coach • The Unstuck Process – 12 Powerful Questions that Create Breakthrough results
• Plus a ton of other useful Marketing Resources that I keep adding to:
√ Marketing Articles – More in-depth articles than my blog articles – on special topics.
√ Marketing Samples – Samples of Executive Summaries, Case Studies, Proposals, etc.
√ Marketing Booklist – With reviews on the most important books for self-employed professionals
√ Marketing Tools and Services – List and links to other valuable marketing tools and services
• New: Ask Robert Marketing Questions – Ask me questions by email and once a month (or more) I’ll answer them via video. This format allows me to go into depth on the most important marketing issues.
So, if you’ve found my ezine/blog articles and marketing courses valuable, you’ll find the Club even more valuable. There’s close to $10,000 worth of courses, programs, interviews, and recordings in the Club – enough to keep you learning for several years. The idea is to provide answers and insights for virtually every marketing question or issue you may have – with detailed, hands-on and how-to guidance.
But it’s really all about building your marketing skills and the plans to implement those skills one step at a time until you’re consistently attracting more of your ideal clients.
When you become a member you can consume this material on your timetable. You may join for a few months or several years. And you can leave anytime you want. And each month I’ll add fresh content such as in-depth articles for members only, links to special resources, a new interview every once in a while and a new Ask Robert video once or twice a month.
Is the More Clients Club for You?
The Club was designed for busy, self-employed professionals who need solid, actionable ideas for attracting more clients. Whether you’re pretty new in business or have been at it for decades, there’s value here for all of you. Its ideas have been used and tested by thousands of people, much like you.
Also, these days you might be totally overwhelmed by all the options for marketing online. Content Marketing, Social Media, Videos, Email Lists, Marketing Funnels, etc. For professionals marketing to businesses, the truth is that you don’t need to worry about most of that stuff. You need to focus on the basics: Clear and concise messaging, and a more personalized approach to making contact with your ideal clients.
So, check it out. If it’s not for you, no problem, you can end your membership any time you wish.
To join, just follow the instructions below. See you on the other side.
“Even though I was an experienced business professional of over 30 years, and ran companies that had million dollar advertising and marketing budgets I had no idea how to market just me! The More Clients Club which I joined just nine months ago, with all of its wonderful features and benefits fixed all that.
“I started this year off using the tools and processes outlined in the Club and have landed three significant consulting engagements in the first two months equaling the entire total from last year.”
– Wayne Breitbart
Join the Club Today
The Monthly Membership fee for everything in the Club is $9 (n-i-n-e dollars). Quarterly it’s $24 and Annually it’s $84.
Membership policy: You can join for as long as you like and leave when you want. Period.
After your first month, you will be automatically charged $9 per month unless you ask us to stop your membership.
Here’s what to do: Click on the link below and you’ll be taken to a sign-up page.
My No-Risk Guarantee: Join for a month, check out the materials in the Club and then evaluate it by any criteria you choose. It you don’t think it’s worth 10 times the monthly fee, let me know and I’ll refund your money.
Click here to join – $9/mo
Just choose the length of your membership and select your
Credit Card or PayPal as your payment method.
Some other stuff you may have questions about
Q. How does Club membership work exactly?
A. Well, when you join the Club, you get access to all the programs, courses books recordings posted in the Club online. Your membership is password protected. You are automatically charged through our secure system each month, quarter or year, depending on your membership.
Q. There seems to be an awful lot of material in the club. Won’t I get overwhelmed?
A. Not if you approach it in an organized way. Here are a few ways to manage that: Do one course or program at a time. Don’t jump around doing half of one and a piece of another. Read the materials, listen to the audio and do the exercises and then figure out how to integrate what you’ve learned into your day-to-day business.
I suggest you start with the Fast Track Program and then some of the other courses, the ones that are most relevant to your situation. Then you may choose to listen to the Expert Interviews and the Coaching Calls, say one or two a week. Don’t be a glutton and try to stuff it all in over a month or two. Relax, make a plan and follow it to the best of your ability.
Q. Why don’t you have a forum in the Club?
A. Well, we’ve had a number of forums in the past, but they really haven’t added a lot to the value of the Club, I felt. So I’ve replaced the form with an Ask Robert feature. You ask me questions and I answer those questions by video. This way, you can access these anytime you want.
Q. Why don’t you do Coaching Calls anymore?
A. Well, I did them for many years. There are 115 recordings of calls in the Club which you can listen to any time. I felt that I had maxed out on them, frankly, and put my efforts into more in-depth group programs. I’ve also added a lot more in-depth material to the Club over the years which addresses the most important marketing issues.
However, over time, as the Club membership grows I may add some interactive live programs or Club member only programs.
Q. What if I get tired, worn out, bored with the Club?
A. At some point, that may happen. If you are not using it, you can keep your subscription alive and just check in once in a while to study something. Since the monthly fee is only $9, it won’t drain your bank account. Or whenever you feel you’ve had it with my stuff, you can ask to leave and I’ll stop your Club membership. No problemo.
Q. Will you be adding stuff to the Club?
A. Yes, but I just don’t know what exactly it will be. I’m always studying, learning, trying out new stuff. And I hope to interview some more people. But I will be staying in regular touch with Club Members.
Q. Can you answer individual questions or work with me personally on my marketing?
A. Right now, questions other than handling Club problems will be answered through the Ask Robert section. Right now, I’m not taking on any individual clients. That may change in the future. I’ll let you know. But I do plan to start another year-long group program early in 2019.